Thursday, November 29, 2012

A nursery fit for a Princess

The nursery is by far my favorite room in the house. Only problem is we do not spend much time in this room . Garner is still sleeping in our room and honestly may co-sleep until she is 18 (Im only kidding). As soon as we found out we were having a little girl I started to put her room together. I ordered furniture, bedding, and my favorite - her monogram. Daddy worked hard moving what was our guest room out, painting and getting it ready for our princess. I have to brag that Aaron was wonderful. Not once did he complain as he painted, hung pictures evenly, removed plastic off each crystal hanging off the chandelier and even hung her curtains with care. 


 I always wanted an iron bed so my mom was sure to buy Garner the most perfect iron bed. I love it even if she doesn't sleep in it yet. We will get there. 


I love giraffes so its only fair that Garner does too. ha! 


As for the frames hanging above her dresser they are filled with pictures now. I took these as soon as we finished putting everything together. I needed newborn pics to fill the frames. These are not cork boards but picture frames. Oh and in case you are wondering they are from Poppy Tree frames. 








1 comment:

  1. It's simply beautiful Leigh! Exactly how I would want my little girls room to look. Since I will never get a little girl, I will need to love on Garner real soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete