Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Baby G ONE MONTH OLD


It is so crazy to think you were just in my tummy and now you are a month old! You are such a sweet baby. You seriously only cry when you are wet, hungry or fighting sleep. I can't complain you are pretty good sleeper. You sleep in a bassinet beside my bed and I will not lie I check on you all hours of the night. :)
 You just recently started smiling and laughing. Im pretty sure you think mommy is funny! Im sure I look funny trying to make you laugh. I love your laugh.
 I even love your cry! You are such a mess and definitely spoiled.
 You love your hair bows (or maybe its mommy that loves them) anyways you never leave he house without one. You are bottle fed...sorry but nursing just didn't work. Mommy tried! You drink between 2-4 oz every 2 hours. I try to stretch you to 3 hours but you call that shot. I let you demand feed. When baby is hungry....baby eats. It works!  You love to go and do things. You love to be on the move.
 I hold you all the time and daddy says I'm spoiling you but I just think I'm showing you love! You hate your swing and tolerate your vibrating bouncy seat. Your nap nanny is great....this is where you nap or lay so I can do anything.

You were a little lamb for Halloween. I say you are a lamb of god....and the most precious one I have ever seen. Sure I'm biased!
Happy one month baby girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment