Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Santa baby

I sure hope you love Christmas as much as I do. For a split second I thought I would not decorate this year. I figured I wouldn't have time with you being so little but you proved me wrong. I may have even done more this year than years past. Christmas will be so much fun this year. Mimi and I took you shopping (your favorite) and guess who we ran in to?!?!? SANTA! He was such a sweet man. This was not planned but since you did have on a red and green bow I thought "hey why not get a picture". No worries I told him what you wanted. ha!
 You love to shop with the girls! Mimi does not know how to say no and wants to buy you everything. Im afraid she will stop shopping with us because she may go broke buying for you. We love you Mimi....Thanks for all you do.

I am so excited it is December. I go back to work in a month and plan to enjoy everyday we have until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment