Friday, November 30, 2012

Playing catch up and a bunch of FIRSTS

I should warn you now....this post is a TON of pictures. You have been warned in case you want to skip this post. :) I have tried my hardest to capture most of Garners "firsts" (guess I'm that mom) so I want to be sure and include these on the blog.

Mommy and mimi ready for your very first baby shower. You were showered with so much LOVE!! I tell people all the time I feel so blessed because we literally received everything we asked for off our registry except for some minor things that I just put on but didn't HAVE to have.


Pics from shower 2. My girlfriends threw Aaron and I a couples baby shower.




Your very first grin we saw and captured. Aunt Jamie shot this picture for us. Such a sweet face.

First sponge bath....this was the same day you came home from the hospital. I wanted a fresh clean baby to snuggle with so we cleaned you up and you screamed. I know it was cold.


My favorite part of the bath was sweet Ellie. She was so concerned about you. She watched the entire time. She is always concerned....especially when we leave the house. She gets so upset and when we come home you are the first thing she checks on.

This is classic! Daddys first poopy diaper! NO he did not finish. He stepped back and said "this is all you" guess he has some learning to do. hehe

Your first outside walk at 3 days old. Mommy was ready for fresh air! We didn't make it far but you enjoyed it...slept!

Your first bottle. Sorry baby nursing just didn't work of us but you LOVE your bottle. You were a happy girl once your tummy was full.

Our first successful cooked dinner for daddy. I had to figure out a way to keep you close and entertained.

Your first lunch date! We met Aunt Heather, Uncle Nick and Haven for lunch and then we headed to the farmers market for pumpkins. Haven loves you so much.


Your sweet birth announcement. (front and back)

Your first big laugh for me!! I love that face. When you grin and laugh your entire face lights up.

First time in the tub. You love bath time. We have since removed the sling and you sit in the tub kicking and splashing.

Our first hayride to pick out your very own pumpkin from a pumpkin patch.

Daddy was sure to pick you the BEST pumpkin he could find.

Your first trip to church. You did great. Slept and ate but I was a proud mommy. Not ready to send you to the nursery yet so you stayed with us.

Your first Presidential election. you were excited to go and vote.

First visit to the salon! I know this will be on of your favorite places growing up as it was and still is mine. Mimi is sure to spoil you rotten and keep you dolled up.

First Halloween! We went to Uncle Kyle and Susans. You slept but we still took you trick or treating with all the kiddos.

First time in your crib. Oh it lasted 20 mins but it was a good little nap and test to see if mommy could stand you in your room. You have not slept in it again but now that you are 2 months old I'm getting closer  to the transition.

First art project with mommy and Aunt Lin!! We had fun and you were so good considering we had your feet covered in paint.

First Thanksgiving. We spent it first with GiGi and Daddy Daddy's family for lunch. We had an early dinner at Mimi and Pops. You had a busy but fun day.

Your first Dr visit for shots. (2 months old) You were so happy before the shots so I was sad to see you pricked. To my surprise you did well. You screamed as they stuck you but afterwards I scooped you up with lots of love and you were good to go. We even went to lunch with Daddy.

First time to hold your bottle all by yourself. :) Little Miss Independent.

I look forward to many more firsts in your life. You are growing so quick and I hope to capture all the special moments. We love you baby doll!

1 comment:

  1. She is such a doll! I love her birth announcements! Where did you have them made?

    ReplyDelete